top of page
Mental Health Awareness: News & Updates

Housie Project

“This project helped us raise social awareness about mental health and at the same time, entertain patrons who were locked inside their homes. I strongly feel that being involved in a community service project widens one’s horizon by helping them comprehend the exigencies our modern day society faces.” -Rtr. Hridansh Saraogi


According to The Rotaract Club of Nariman Point, playing online housie is the best option to have fun with friends and family without even leaving our houses and at the same time, following social distancing norms!


The event was hosted 12 times, organized 4 times a week for 3 weeks, each time focusing on various housie themes like Raksha Bandhan, Ganesh Chaturthi,Bollywood and Mumbai amongst others.


The event was hosted by Mrs. Sonali Saraogi simultaneously on Zoom and Whatsapp. The team distributed 80% of ticket sales as prizes and the remaining 20% was retained by the club for its future community service activities. Small quizzes were conducted during the game to make it more interesting and to provide the participants with exciting opportunities to win prizes.


People thoroughly enjoyed the games and we managed to get a positive and healthy response from the participants. They thanked us for organizing the game and helping them let loose and have fun during these difficult and trying times.

Event Details:-

Hosted by Mrs.Sonali Saraogi

Money Raised Rs.40,850

Chairperson - Rtr.Hridansh Saraogi , Rtr.Rishik Gupta

Team - Rtr. Aarushi Chitlangi, Rtr. Tanvi Sait, Rtr. Aryan Agarwal Rtr. Nimai Jhunjhunwala, Rtr. Karan Saraogi and Rtr. Jenisha Shah.      

Mental Health Awareness: Text
bottom of page